Change the layout of objects placed in a drop zone
The Drop Layout property defines the layout of the drag objects in the drop zone.
- Select the drag & drop object.
- In the Properties panel, click the Drop Layout property.
- Set the value to one of the following from the dropdown list:
- Center (default): Drag object’s stack vertically from top to bottom, and outward (up and down) from the center.
- Flow: Drag object’s align in a flow (left to right) from the top.
- None: Drag object’s can be placed anywhere in the drop zone.