Show or hide an object
- Select the object you want to show or hide.
- From the flyout menu, drag and drop the show or hide block onto your action canvas.
- Snap the show or hide block into your action.
Note The show and hide blocks do the same thing as the set visibility block.
The latter approach offers additional flexibility that is useful for more advanced situations, such as showing or hiding an object based on the state of another object, or the value or a variable.
Make an object start hidden or visible
- Select the object on the stage or in the Cast.
- In the Properties panel, uncheck the Start Visible checkbox to make the object initially hidden, or check it to make the object start visible.