Specify how much of a drag object has to overlap a drop zone (Intersect Mode)
The Intersect Mode property defines when snap-to is activated on the drop zone during the drag operation.
- Select the drag & drop object.
- In the Properties panel, click the Intersect Mode property.
- Set the value to one of the following from the dropdown list:
- Touch (default): — as soon as the drag object intersects.
- Center: — as soon as the drag object’s center intersects.
- Pointer: — as soon as the mouse pointer intersects.
- Entire: — as soon as the drag object fits inside.